- Firewood: For sale $5 an armload. You may collect what’s on the ground. Do not cut trees.
- Quiet time: Quiet hours are from 11pm-8am if other campers are present. Keep music low at all times if other campers are present.
- Trash: PACK TRASH OUT. There is a dumpster located on the drive above as you leave.
- Campfires: Fires must be contained in the provided fire rings. Extinguish fires before leaving. No trash in fire rings. One fire per site.
- The Pond: Swim and swing at your own risk. Fishing is permitted for catch and release. Use of boats are permitted, but there is a time limit (aka they leak).
- Vehicles: Park on gravel or one car per site (some sites cannot fit cars).
- Blackberry season is late June (of which we have an abundance at the campground), and Morel season is late May to early June (rare, but possible).
- No generators.
- First come, first serve. We have a shady field in the front to pitch camp if all other sites are taken, and any place in the woods.
- No firearms or fairground fireworks; small fireworks can be set off in field.
- Pet droppings must be removed from mowed areas.
- Wagons must be returned to the parking lot area when done using.
- Do not harass the cattle.
- USE OUTHOUSE, not the woods, unless you can dig a proper hole.
- No refunds for rain, sorry.
ENJOY YOUR TIME IN THE WILDERNESS!